Episode 215: Defining your Brand’s Unique Position in the Marketplace with Chris Connor of Connor Wood Bicycles by Avocet Communications
“You have to know the difference between apples and orangutans.”
Connor Wood Bicycles, LLC was founded by Chris Connor in 2012 to build wood bicycles that beautifully combine form and function. Chris, now the worldwide expert on building wood bicycles, is a longtime Denver woodworker and cycling enthusiast. After years of experience building classical guitars and designing and building modern furniture, Chris took his love and respect for the beauty, strength, and durability of wood into the realm of bicycles. Connor Wood Bicycles uses a unique combination of sustainably harvested American White Ash, Black Walnut and Kevlar in curved composite laminations throughout its bikes.
Listen And Learn:
- How he targets his audiences and creates touch points.
- Finding your strengths, finding the arena you belong, and “knowing the difference between apples and orangutans.”
- The importance of testing and scaling.
- About the unexpected places, he has found his audiences.
- How he has used earned media and third-party endorsement to grow his brand.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CONNOR WOOD BICYCLES CLICK HERE.
TO FIND CHRIS CONNOR ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Creating memorability and brand differentiation for your brand. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.