Episode 258: Creating a Fast and Frictionless Customer Journey with Derek O’Carroll of Brightpearl by Avocet Communications
“Owning the entire customer experience is more important than the product itself.”
As CEO of Brightpearl, Derek O’Carroll is responsible for the overall company strategy and for delivering on Brightpearl’s mission to automate retail. Brightpearl is a scalable cloud platform designed especially for high-growth multi-channel retailers wishing to automate and integrate their e-Commerce and accounting operations. He has spent his career developing a highly successful track record of creating value to IT companies in EMEA Specialties including building exceptional teams and creating winning environments, simple messaging, zero ambiguity, and a train for excellence. In 1994 he founded Adnet, Ireland’s first online advertising agency building database driven websites and offering SEO services. In 1999 he founded Vordel, which became a leading provider of XML security solutions and was sold to Axway in 2012.
Listen And Learn:
- Why 35% of shoppers say that they are less loyal to brands than they were a year ago.
- The perfect direct-to-consumer retail experience defined.
- Defining customer friction and how to avoid it.
- The secret to successful direct-to-consumer retail strategies.
- What gets buyers to return to a brand and spend more on their second visit?
- The importance of establishing empathy.
- Why the human element matters in direct-to-consumer retail marketing.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BRIGHTPEARL, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND DEREK O’CARROLL ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Creating repeat and loyal customers requires strategies that engender empathy. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.