Episode 244: The Power of LinkedIn with AJ Wilcox of B2Linked.com by Avocet Communications
“LinkedIn is by far the easiest network in the world to go viral on.”
AJ Wilcox is a long-time digital marketer who fell in love with the LinkedIn Ads platform back in 2011. Since then, he’s scaled and managed among the world’s most sophisticated accounts worldwide. In 2014, he founded B2Linked.com which specializes in LinkedIn Ads training, consulting, and account management. He is globally recognized as one of the top LinkedIn Ads experts, and he speaks with, trains, presents, and manages advertising campaigns for executives and teams around the world. To date, he and his team have managed >200 LinkedIn Ads accounts, spent a cumulative $110M+ on the platform, and have managed four of LinkedIn’s top 10 accounts.
Listen And Learn:
- The big difference between organic and paid LinkedIn-only marketing.
- His Best Practices for LinkedIn advertising.
- How to bring your AMO to your social marketing.
- Why he recommends focusing on “matched audiences.”
- How to become an influencer on the platform.
- Why the currency of the Internet is a comment.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT B2LINKED.COM, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND AJ WILCOX ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Harnessing the power of Linkedin. Learn more by calling LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today 303-678-7102.