Episode 181: Marketing to Motivate, with Brandi Starr of Tegrita Consulting Group by Avocet Communications
“When you focus on what the person WANTS, you can technically sell something without ever talking about the features and benefits.”
Brandi Starr is the COO and managing consultant of the Tegrita Consulting Group, an Atlanta-based company focused on providing a Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) and securing their clients’ success. Brandi is a true Modern Marketing Maven. She believes marketing magic happens at the intersection of strategy, creativity, and technology. Brandi’s 15-year career has spanned a variety of industries and marketing disciplines. Her expertise includes demand generation and nurture strategy, business process transformation, controlling email frequency, and custom security, and she is the SME for the Higher Education vertical.
Listen And Learn:
- How marketing automation is about “right message, right time, right place.”
- How to take advantage of the fact that the customer is always plugged in and engaging in different ways.
- Using paid search to outwit the competition.
- The importance of focusing on the customer experience and the buyer’s journey.
- How to take risks, focus on the big picture, and gather data to get the biggest return.
TO FIND BRANDI STARR ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TEGRITA CONSULTING GROUP, CLICK HERE.
The same-old/same-old just doesn’t work anymore. Learn why by CALLING LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102