Episode 249: Motivational Digital Content with Digital growth strategist Brendan Kane by Avocet Communications
“LinkedIn is the sniper, targeted approach, social is the shotgun approach. They can both work collectively together.”
Brendan Kane is a growth strategist, speaker, and author of One Million Followers: How I Built a Massive Social Following in 30 Days. He is a digital and business strategist for Fortune 500 corporations, global brands, and celebrities. Brendan started his career in the entertainment industry managing digital divisions for two prominent movie studios. He then went on to build applications, platforms, and campaigns for celebrity clients such as Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Katie Couric. Brendan is passionate about helping his clients leverage digital platforms to grow their brands quickly and effectively.
Listen And Learn:
- His strategies for being heard in a marketplace where over 60 billion pieces of digital content are being shared daily.
- His secrets to growing your followers.
- How to have dynamic conversations with your customers.
- His three-step adaptive process.
- How one piece of content can be turned into 100 variations.
TO FIND BRENDAN KANE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Micro-moments are part of building an overall strategy. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.