Episode 232: CALM Business Strategies with Leadership guru Cheryl Leitschuh by Avocet Communications
“When a woman takes on a business, it becomes part of her skin.”
Cheryl Leitschuh has spent 25 years focusing on leadership development for individuals, teams, and organizations. She has a doctorate in psychology and brings astute insights to complicated situations that provide targeted leadership results. As a Leadership Energy Guru and founder of The Leadership Energy Model, Cheryl is a nationally known speaker on cutting-edge leadership tools and resources. Her recent book, Straight Talk for Smart Businesswomen, became an Amazon best seller in five days in the leadership energy category.
Listen And Learn:
- The CALM model of success.
- Her five key takeaways that are the foundation of any entrepreneurial small business.
- How women small business owners approach business differently.
- The ways some women business leaders fail to be profitable because of “the emotional factor.”
- Insights into having intentional and focused sales conversations.
TO FIND CHERYL LEITSCHUH ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
A good marketing partner looks at the big picture. Learn more today by calling LORI JONES at 303-678-7102.