Episode 259: Customer solutions and outcomes with Christopher Smith of the Zayo Group by Avocet Communications
“Take your marketing and sales hat off and put your customer hat ON.”
Christopher Smith is the director of CloudLink & Wide Area Networks Product Marketing & Business Development for the Zayo Group. He is a technology leader with a passion for leading cross-functional teams to solve complex business problems. Christopher specializes in a customer-focused approach to building strategic alliances, channel partnerships and enterprise services design, delivery through customer experience (NPS/CSAT). He has a unique background having navigated and excelled in larger more established organizations like EMC and launching a startup with VCE. During the latter, he co-founded the company and helped drive a $250 million business to become the fastest company in the history of high tech to reach a $1billion run rate while growing 42% year over year and achieving 50%+ market share.
Listen And Learn:
- How the sales channel changes for each persona.
- Aligning your messaging’s voice to your corporate brand and with what customers expect.
- The importance of developing audience personas, especially when launching a go-to-market product launch.
- Accelerating the customer journey.
- Why it’s important to not talk about what you do, but to talk about why you do it.
- Why brands shouldn’t get too technical too quickly.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ZAYO GROUP, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND CHRIS SMITH ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Stop talking tech; talk outcome. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.