Episode 223: Creating Brand Authenticity with Daniel Alarik of Grunt Style by Avocet Communications
“I don’t want to lose ourselves and I never want to take the easy path just so we can pick up a little bit more business.”
Daniel Alarik is founder and CEO of Grunt Style, a highly motivated group of veterans and patriots who love three things: “PT, freedom, and bacon.” For Daniel, what you wear is more than just a necessity to be clothed. It’s about attitude! Daniel and his team have taken the American fighting spirit and instilled it in everything they do. His mission is to deliver the highest quality, most patriotic apparel on the planet, straight to your front door.
Listen And Learn:
- How his love of patriotism guides his vision.
- His definition of leadership.
- His strategies for positioning, differentiating, and growing top-of-mind awareness for the brand.
- How a social media strategy is “the fastest, most inexpensive way of reaching people.”
- How he reaches 4-to-6 million people every day through the company’s social media platforms.
- Why he would “rather have ten raging fans than 100 associates.”
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GRUNT STYLE CLICK HERE.
TO FIND DANIEL ALARIK ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Bold sells. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102