Episode 251: Creating a Herd of Bulls For Your Brand with High-Performance Leadership Expert David Quick by Avocet Communications
“Your vision should compel and repel people toward you and away from you.”
David Quick is committed to helping “bulls” (business owners, CEOs, and business leaders) thrive through speaking sessions, executive coaching, organizational coaching, sales training/coaching, and team assessment, development, and hiring. He is a nationally regarded speaker, executive coach, Vistage chair, and a Culture Index Licensee. David is committed to helping “bulls” work fewer hours, be significantly more successful, build stronger professional and personal relationships, and get the “right people in the right seats.”
Listen And Learn:
- How to create a “vision magnet” that will attract the employees you want.
- How to inspire a culture of “bulls.”
- His four key steps to harnessing the “power of the herd.”
- How to determine what kind of “bulls” you have in your organization.
- How to know when an employee is disengaged.
- What leaders can do to create more “bulls” in their workplace and grow their businesses.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HELPING BULLS THRIVE IN CHINA SHOPS CLICK HERE.
TO FIND DAVID QUICK ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Are you IN DEMAND? We can get you there. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.