Episode 222: Back Office Efficiencies with Omnichannel Marketing with Derek O’Carroll of Brightpearl by Avocet Communications
“When a customer gets a personalized treatment, they tend to buy more.”
As CEO of Brightpearl, Derek O’Carroll is responsible for the overall company strategy and for delivering on Brightpearl’s mission to automate retail. Brightpearl is a scalable cloud platform designed especially for high-growth multi-channel retailers wishing to automate and integrate their e-Commerce and accounting operations. He has spent his career developing a highly successful track record of creating value to IT companies in EMEA Specialties including building exceptional teams and creating winning environments, simple messaging, zero ambiguity, and a train for excellence. In 1994 he founded Adnet, Ireland’s first online advertising agency building database driven websites and offering SEO services. In 1999 he founded Vordel, which became a leading provider of XML security solutions and was sold to Axway in 2012.
Listen And Learn:
- Why 91% of retailers have an omnichannel strategy but only 8% feel they have mastered it.
- Ways to create personalized experiences across all channels for your customers.
- The number one characteristic of a company that is nailing omnichannel.
- The importance of understanding and merging data to drive sales.
- How to learn from Amazon to change your internal game.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BRIGHTPEARL, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND DEREK O’CARROLL ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Understanding the customer experience is an art and a science. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn how Avocet masters the craft.