Episode 225: Selling Expertise and Thought Leadership with Erika Eklund of HGA Architects and Engineers by Avocet Communications
“Give your teams time to be thoughtful.”
Erika Eklund is director of communications at HGA Architects and Engineers, a national multi-disciplinary design firm rooted in architecture and engineering. The company has more than 850 people in 10 offices from coast to coast and works to make a positive, lasting impact for clients in healthcare, arts and culture, community, corporate, education, government, and energy markets. In her role Erika oversees firm-wide internal and external communications, including brand strategy and media relations. She has an extensive communications and external relations background with creative organizations, and previously served as business developer for HGA’s Arts, Community and Higher Education Practice Group.
Listen And Learn:
- The unique challenges of creating a communications strategy for a professional services company.
- The “rings of influence” that help build a brand.
- Tips for aligning sales and marketing to grow your brand’s top of mind awareness.
- Why it’s important to deliver the unexpected along the way.
- Her strategies for selling expertise and thought leadership” rather than on selling a product.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HGA ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND ERIKA EKLUND ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Are your marketing strategies driving customer count and customer inquiry? We can help, Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.