Episode 276: Email Marketing Strategies with Greg Zakowicz of NetSuite and Oracle Bronto by Avocet Communications
“If the message isn’t relevant, there’s no way anyone is going to open up that email and they will ignore you forever.”
Greg Zakowicz of NetSuite and Oracle Bronto is a B2C and B2B eCommerce and email marketing strategist, analyst, speaker, content marketer, and award-winning podcaster. He has consulted with over 130 companies from around the globe on eCommerce marketing strategies, and currently serves as the senior commerce marketing analyst at Oracle NetSuite, where he analyzes, writes, podcasts, and presents on eCommerce and email marketing industry trends, strategies, and challenges. He is a frequent speaker at eCommerce events, and has been published and quoted by top retail, marketing, and business publications, including Forbes, MultiChannel Merchant, and Internet Retailer. He created, produces, and hosts the award-winning Commerce Marketer Podcast, where he speaks with professionals across the retail industry about trends, strategies, and what lies ahead for commerce marketers and retailers.
Listen And Learn:
- Making messages and content relevant.
- What you need to know about GDPR regulations.
- How email marketing approaches differ between B2B and B2C.
- Giving people a compelling reason to join your email list and keeping them there.
- Optimizing an impactful email marketing strategy.
- Effective audience and behavioral segmentation in an email marketing campaign.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT, NETSUITE CLICK HERE.
TO FIND GREG ZAKOWICZ ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Email marketing is vital to your sales channel. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet to learn more. 303-678-7102.