Episode 169: The Strategy Behind Omnichannel Marketing with Matt Rhodus of NetSuite by Avocet Communications
“Retail is not dying; it’s changing. It’s the smart brands that are moving beyond the traditional model of ‘walk in a store, buy something, leave store.’”
Matt Rhodus is director and industry principal for Strategic Initiatives at NetSuite, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based business management software. Matt helps lead and manage the retail apparel, footwear, and accessories vertical and the cross-functional team that represent the NetSuite AFA across all products. He is focused on closing new business, delivering growing existing business, delivering product to meet current and future customer needs, solutions Innovation, sales and pipeline building, market position, messaging and awareness, as well as customer delivery and success.
Listen And Learn:
- Defining omnichannel marketing.
- The shift to creating an “experiential retail.”
- The myth of the “retail apocalypse.”
- How your physical store needs to be an “inspirational site” and part of the customer experience.
- How NetSuite is helping small brands “act big” and big brands to “act small.”
TO FIND MATT ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NETSUITE, CLICK HERE.
AT AVOCET, OUR GOAL IS TO ALWAYS EXTEND THE BRAND EXPERIENCE TO THE POINT WHERE OUR CLIENTS’ CUSTOMERS WANT TO BRING THAT BRAND HOME WITH THEM. LEARN MORE BY CALLING LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.