Episode 250: The Power of Marketing Funnels with Michelle L. Evans by Avocet Communications
“Don’t fall into the vanilla trap.”
Michelle L. Evans walked away from her global marketing strategy role at Microsoft in 2012 after a successful 16-year corporate career spanning many industries. Now Michelle helps coaches and experts go from simply surviving to predictably SOLD OUT using the automation power of marketing funnels. Her proven approach helps online business owners stop worrying about where their next sale will come from by creating simple, proven marketing funnels that convert. She has training programs, group programs, done-with-you programs, and VIP done-for-you packages.
Listen And Learn:
- Setting the stage for a sale with your marketing funnel strategy.
- Ways to find out where your competition’s traffic is coming from.
- Why it’s crucial that your marketing funnel strategy is simple and focused.
- The big difference between features and benefits.
- The importance of remembering that you are always talking to humans that have problems that need to be solved.
- Where companies often go wrong when engaging customers.
TO FIND MICHELLE EVANS ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Companies go wrong when they focus on selling a product and not the solution. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.