Episode 245: Creating Your Brand’s Narrative with Nag Odekar of Great-West Financial by Avocet Communications
“Strategy is a fancy word for making informed choices to meet your business objectives.”
Nag-Bushan Odekar , vice president and head of marketing/individual markets for Great-West Financial, is a marketing executive with superior analytical/problem-solving skills, creativity, strategic agility, and entrepreneurial drive. He began his financial services career at Fidelity Investments in 1999. Nag also has prior experience as the co-founder and CMO at ForeverCar.com, an online retailer that enables consumers to purchase and finance automobile warranties. Prior to ForeverCar, Nag was vice president of consumer marketing at Aviva (now Athene), a leader in indexed life and annuities, where he led the company’s innovation pipeline and brand strategy.
Listen And Learn:
- How connecting to a brand means offering a solution.
- Why statistics might be interesting, but they don’t necessarily mean that they will change buyer behavior.
- How to know the difference between objectives, strategies, planning, and tactics.
- How to create your brand’s narrative.
- The importance of creating emotional connections.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GREAT-WEST FINANCIAL CLICK HERE.
TO FIND NAG ODEKAR ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
We create emotional epiphanies for your customers. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.