Episode 311: People-First Marketing with Renata Ferrraiolo by Avocet Communications
“The consumer is you.”
Renata Ferraiolo began her career at British American Tabaco (Souza Cruz), in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Throughout her career, she has held many different roles all over the world in marketing, sales, and general management. Known as a result-driven, creative and people-person marketing executive, she has over 23 years of FMCG experience and is a storyteller by nature. Renata is very focused on developing and expanding on marketing capabilities, brand purpose, social cause marketing, and omnichannel. She prides herself on being a global citizen, with passion for her family, traveling, and discovering new things.
Listen And Learn:
- Set of strategies that focus on personalizing customer touch points across channels.
- Her philosophy of humanizing marketing.
- Combining the emotional and the functional.
- Building stories and emotional epiphanies.
- The power of storytelling.
- Getting your team in the right mindset to implement a People-First marketing strategy
TO FIND RENATA FERRAIOLO ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
A people-first approach impacts the bottom line. Learn more by calling the Avocet Communications team today at 303-678-7102.