Episode 56: Putting the First Foot Forward, with Christopher Algea of Keen One Quinoa by Avocet Communications
Christopher Algea is the founder and President of Keen One Foods, which currently makes quick cooking organic meals that are primarily quinoa based along with running a wholesale import and manufacturing business for ingredient and sourcing food service needs. He also serves on the Board of Naturally Boulder and is change or Morning Mingles and co-chair of membership. Listen to this episode for more on what it takes to create in-store retail sales for your business.
Listen and Learn:
- Building a voice for your brand
- How to find strategic partners who share your vision
- Create retail level sales by meshing these two things
- How to balance growing and sustaining your business
- Keeping small start ups alive
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT KEEN ONE QUINOA, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND CHRIS ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.