Episode 261: Defining your Customers’ “Key Reasons to Believe” with Emily Barrett of Walmart eCommerce by Avocet Communications
“Be your customer’s voice and their advocate.”
A Colorado native and proud Walmart associate, Emily Barrett is a senior marketing manager who has worked on Walmart’s Grocery Pickup & Delivery business for over four years. She has taken the program from a two-city pilot to a national offering. She is now spearheading Walmart’s Grocery Delivery program, which will be in over 1,600 stores and 200 markets by year-end. She has a passion for marketing and understanding her customer, which allows her to use her analytical and creative side to deliver successful campaigns.
Listen And Learn:
- How to balance the need to drive trial while focusing on repeat customers.
- Delighting the customer at all points in the sales funnel.
- Using data to refine marketing initiatives.
- How content impacts an integrated marketing approach.
- Taking advantage of your customers’ “idle time.”
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WALMART eCOMMERCE, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND EMILY BARRETT ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Great positioning starts with competitive differentiation. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.