The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for helping provide oversight and implementation to current campaigns and help initiate onboarding new clients, campaigns and initiatives. Contributes to the digital output for the agency, including assets, technology, processes and procedures by maximizing experience and industry expertise. The role works in concert with the Creative Team and the Account Team to create, produce, execute, monitor and report on select digital marketing projects and programs.
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
Additional Responsibilities for Digital-based & Remote Work:
- Responsible for maintaining timelines
- Responsible for gathering design and functional requirements for all digital projects
- Responsible for helping to manage and maintain client expectations specific to design projects assigned.
- Be independent and have initiative to start and complete projects with minimal supervision.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the Agency industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Have previous experience in:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-Click (PPC)
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Display Advertising
- Marketing Strategy
- Project Management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be well organized and detail oriented
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to work efficiently remotely, or in person with a wide variety of personalities
- Be well versed in digital marketing strategy
- Maintain a professional appearance and persona virtually or in person
- Perform under tight deadlines
- Be able to handle pressure well
- Fit into the Avocet agency culture
Client Services Director