Episode 8: Keeping it Fresh and New, with Jacqueline Claudia and Christy Brouker of LoveTheWild by Avocet Communications
Jacqueline Claudia, CEO and co-founder of LoveTheWild, spent 15 years working in corporate strategy and innovation before starting LoveTheWild. Christy Brouker, co-founder, came from a background in tech startups and food/natural products writing. Together, they have worked to build a company that delivers fresh, sustainable, and delicious fish. Listen to this episode for a look inside their startup.
Listen and Learn:
- How to stick to your mission.
- Don’t do anything halfway.
- How to be consistent in your messaging across different channels.
- Prioritizing your best marketing strategy.
- How to track your progress with a list of “firsts.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT LOVE THE WILD, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND JACQUELINE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND CHRISTY ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.