Episode 49: Rolling Up Your Sleeves, with Maggie Scivicque of arc Thrift Stores by Avocet Communications
Maggie Scivicque is the director of marketing for arc Thrift Stores in Colorado. She has taken a marketing department severely over budget to one that is right on target. Her strategies have resulted in year-over-year revenue increases up to five percent yearly. Listen to this episode for more on creating a collaborative and successful marketing team.
Listen and Learn:
- How Maggie steers for the future.
- The solution to winning the battle between marketing and operations.
- The benefit of tossing around ideas in weekly task force meetings.
- Starting from the top to build a company culture.
- Why Maggie sees marketing as a dartboard.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ARC THRIFT STORES, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND MAGGIE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.