Episode 10: Pointing your Team in the Right Direction, with Matt Bonoma of Red Idea LLC by Avocet Communications
Matt Bonoma is the general manager of Red Idea LLC’s Food & Beverage Consulting practice. Over the past five years, he has worked with clients on issues such as strategic growth planning, legal documentation, structure, financial planning, and more. He was named a 2016 “40 under Forty” honoree by BizWest Media as one of the top young professionals in Boulder and Broomfield counties. Listen to this episode for small business tips.
Listen and Learn:
- How seeking different paths can lead to the same goal.
- Five key elements to be a successful entrepreneur.
- How to make your brand stand out.
- The importance of thinking through strategies thoroughly.
- The key to spotting trends is being “stitched” into the community.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RED IDEA GROUP, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND MATT ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.