“Individuals are watching their privacy and trying to find different ways to engage and to find brands that feel less push and more pull.”
Listen & Learn:
- How privacy data is turning marketing strategies upside down.
- How the consumer is getting smarter in the digital space.
- Different generation’s expectations regarding privacy and brand affiliation.
- What marketers need to be aware of as the “flood of transparency” increases.
- Tips to prepare for changes in privacy data.
Abbey Schoenberg is the director of marketing at Fancy.com. She is a visionary and hands-on marketing leader with a proven ability to create comprehensive marketing strategies and execute relevant and channel-specific programs that engage target consumers, grow brands, and deliver upon revenue goals. Abbey is an energetic leader, a strategic and creative thinker, and the perfect combination of thoughtfulness and a can-do attitude that complement a wide-ranging technical abilities across channels and disciplines. With experience across direct-to-consumer, retail, and brand, she has built a solid understanding of each channel’s unique challenges and the importance of taking a holistic approach to marketing strategy and storytelling. Abbey has led integrated marketing teams across media, content, digital marketing, and creative with a focus on strategic, creative, and collaborative planning and problem solving.
An integrated approach to your marketing and top-of-funnel approaches are vitally important as we navigate all the data privacy changes for our clients. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more!