[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Adam_Anderson__.mp3″ title=”Episode 238: Easing Your Fears about Cyber Threats with Adam Anderson of Element Security Group” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Adam_Anderson.jpg” background=”default” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” ]
“Cybercrime is real, they are coming to get you, your beliefs about it are getting in the way, but the answer is really, really simple.”
Adam Anderson is CSO of Element Security Group. His 15 years of entrepreneurial startup experience and his knowledge Enterprise Cyber Defense gives him a window into what’s wrong with communication between large and small companies. He combined this knowledge and the good works from the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Cyber Security Framework to co-author the book Small Business Cyber Security: Your Customers Can Trust You…Right? This book was later turned into an online class by Clemson University, where he is a scholar in residence. Adam is also the author of The Monster Within and co-founded a peer advisory board for chief security officers of Fortune 500 companies. This mix of small and large businesses has positioned Adam as one of the few people in the world to understand the complete supply chain of cyber security.
Listen And Learn:
- Why you never want to plot our your cybersecurity strategy in a highly emotional state.
- Adam’s recommendations for what to look for when getting a cybersecurity insurance policy.
- About the danger of buying into “the illusion of security.”
- How it only takes just 15 minutes to ensure that cybersecurity is included in your strategic plan.
- About the importance to having a business continuity plan in place that includes strategies for cybersecurity.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ELEMENT SECURITY GROUP, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND ADAM ANDERSON ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Call LORI JONES today to learn more about Avocet’s integrated approach to intercepting your competition. 303-678-7102