[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Adam_Cookson.m4a” title=”Episode 4: Connecting the Dots, with Adam Cookson of TekDry” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/item/4485761/Adam___headshot_CA4112_635975383175912640Square.jpg” background=”default” ]
Adam Cookson is the co-founder of TekDry International, a company that recovers wet smart devices such as cell phones, tablets, watches, cameras, and more. With over
25 years of experience with successful corporate startups and a diverse background of manufacturing experiences, Adam works to grow and expand his business. Listen to this podcast if you’re looking to switch up your approach.
Listen and Learn:
- How Adam thrives on bringing order to chaos.
- Advice on the importance of narrowing your focus, energies, and resources on what matters most.
- How to connect the dots between your vision for the business.
- Adam’s plan for mental resilience.
- Adam outlines three different approaches to “map your success.”
To LEARN MORE ABOUT TEKDRY, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND ADAM ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.