Adam Cookson is the co-founder of TekDry International, a company that recovers wet smart devices such as cell phones, tablets, watches, cameras, and more. With over
25 years of experience with successful corporate startups and a diverse background of manufacturing experiences, Adam works to grow and expand his business. Listen to this podcast if you’re looking to switch up your approach.
Listen and Learn:
- How Adam thrives on bringing order to chaos.
- Advice on the importance of narrowing your focus, energies, and resources on what matters most.
- How to connect the dots between your vision for the business.
- Adam’s plan for mental resilience.
- Adam outlines three different approaches to “map your success.”