“It doesn’t matter who creates the lead. Sales and marketing need to be aligned around the start of the opportunity and help push it through the pipeline.”
Listen & Learn:
- Marketing that simplifies a complex solution or product.
- Clearly defining your messaging and what you bring to the market.
- How he created a messaging playbook for the entire company to stand behind.
- Developing messaging that speaks to different personas.
- How many personas should you develop for your targeted audiences?
- Shifting away from a “sales-only” or a “marketing-only” mindset
Adam Rosenberg is director of marketing at Arrive Health, the industry leader in delivering patient-specific cost and coverage information to the point-of-care. In this role, he focuses on partner growth, brand awareness, and sales enablement. By collaborating with commercial, product, operations, and leadership teams, he provides strategic guidance while delivering meaningful results. Throughout his career, Adam has played an instrumental role in leading marketing initiatives to engage hospitals, health systems, health plans, PBMs, and EHR vendors. He has a passion improving our broken healthcare system, and leverages strategic thinking, creativity, and innovation to drive change.
Products do not sell themselves. Strategic marketing does. Find out more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ARRIVE HEALTH, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND ADAM ROSENBERG ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.