“Listening, humility, and vulnerability are essential ingredients for marketing.”
Adrian Gershom is vice president of marketing and digital strategy at c|change, a Chicago-based consultancy that accelerates the sales and marketing of future-focused B2B companies. He works with clients that range in size from startups to Fortune 500 companies to understand and address how to make sales and marketing more measurable and effective. A particular area of focus is the role that culture and values play in separating organizations with highly effective sales and marketing teams from those that are merely average. Adrian is keenly interested in using business as a force for good and works to grow the number of certified B Corps as a B Local Leader in the state of Illinois.
Listen & Learn:
- Breaking down the journey to uncovering your brand’s purpose.
- The mistake many marketers make in focusing on the brand promise and forgetting about a brand’s purpose.
- The five steps to finding your brand’s purpose.
- Why the marketing team should be deeply involved with HR and employee onboarding.
- Why listening, humility, and vulnerability are essential ingredients for marketing.
- How sharing your story breathes humanity into your brand and connects with customers.
It starts with elevating your brand’s purpose. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.