Alan Bloom is the owner of Zeon, a neon sign company and the first company to build point-of-purchase displays out of reclaimed Colorado beetle kill pine. He works with companies in a variety of industries including craft brewers, furniture, consumer products, and more. This episode is a must-listen for entrepreneurs looking to integrate their team.
Listen and Learn:
- Adjusting to a constantly changing marketplace.
- Going beyond the cliché client relationship.
- Way to ensure that everyone is included in the process.
- How Alan unites his team.
- Alan’s “Dogs and Donuts” approach