[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Alan_Bloom2.m4a” title=”Episode 17: Translating your Vision into a Reality, with Alan Bloom of Zeon” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Alan___Head___Shot_squareCA4112_635992807762218525.jpg” background=”default” ]
Alan Bloom is the owner of Zeon, a neon sign company and the first company to build point-of-purchase displays out of reclaimed Colorado beetle kill pine. He works with companies in a variety of industries including craft brewers, furniture, consumer products, and more. This episode is a must-listen for entrepreneurs looking to integrate their team.
Listen and Learn:
- Adjusting to a constantly changing marketplace.
- Going beyond the cliché client relationship.
- Way to ensure that everyone is included in the process.
- How Alan unites his team.
- Alan’s “Dogs and Donuts” approach
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ZEON, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND ALAN ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
BOOST YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE AND CREATE LASTING IMPRESSIONS. CALL LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102.