“It’s not enough to say that you convinced some friend to buy a thing, and they’re kind of using it. That doesn’t do anything for you.”
Listen & Learn:
- How to get your customers to “reach across the table and say, ‘I will pay you any amount of money to get that.’”
- His entrepreneurial journey that led him to a recent $38.5 million funding round.
- Why too many brands invest in building a product that they think is the right product instead of asking customers what they want.
- The importance of iteration and research prior to product launch.
- Why raising money isn’t the only marker for success.
- Shifting from a “batch and send” approach to a hyper-personalized methodology
Alex Levin is co-founder and CEO of Regal, where he leads the GTM teams. Prior to Regal, Alex was a product manager at Personal and Thomson Reuters, and then joined Handy (acquired by ANGI in 2018) as an early employee. At Handy and then ANGI, Alex led growth and marketing. Alex grew up in New York and received his BA from Harvard.
Engage with your customers on a personal and human level. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT REGAL, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND ALEX LEVIN ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.