“The winners in today’s marketplace tend to be better at execution and faster to move.”
Allen Adamson, NYU professor and co-founder and managing partner of Metaforce, is a noted industry expert in all disciplines of branding. He has worked with a broad spectrum of consumer and corporate businesses in industries ranging from packaged goods and technology to healthcare and financial services to hospitality and entertainment. With his perspective and depth of experience, Allen helps his clients understand and activate strategies that enable them to shift ahead of the market and the competition, generating long-term value and increased brand equity. He is the author of Shift Ahead, a book that explains how the best organizations recognize when its time to change direction, and how they pull it off while bolstering their brands. Allen is also the author of several other books, including BrandSimple, BrandDigital, and The Edge: 50 Tips from Brands That Lead, and has appeared on Nightline, the Today Show, CNBC’s Squawk Box and The Closing Bell, and on Fox Business Network. He is often quoted in publications including The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Advertising Age, USA Today, the Washington Post, and Forbes.
Listen And Learn:
- Why every brand needs a visionary at the top.
- Lessons learned from the Kodak and Blackberry companies.
- The mindset of an effective leader.
- The danger of entrepreneurs and leaders getting stymied by “analysis paralysis.”
- Why all leaders need to reimagine and reinvent in order to stay relevant.
- How to “stay the best in a fast-changing environment.”
Ongoing disruption of the competition is the lifeblood of a successful brand. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.