“It’s about solving, not selling.”
Listen & Learn:
- Defining conversational marketing.
- The difference between pushing out messages vs. having a conversation.
- Why it’s important to solve customers’ issues vs. sell them a product or service.
- The importance of being a good listener.
- Including chatbots and live chats into your conversational marketing strategies.
- Meet people where they are in the buying cycle.
Amy Anderson is a widely respected and creative industry leader who sees the unique opportunity to leverage creativity to transform both brands and entire organizations across multiple sectors. She has a track record of driving value for clients through brand and growth strategies, designing teams, and innovative marketing strategies. Her work at Wild Coffee is focused on transforming businesses through a diverse set of disciplines and tailor-made teams that span brand strategy, digital marketing, PR, and marketing consulting. Amy has more than 25 years of experience at brands such as Calvin Klein and The New York Times Digital and drives strategy, creative and implementation across Wild Coffee’s diverse client roster that includes e-commerce, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, and technology clients.
We deploy people-first strategies that are about solving problems. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.