“Different is better than better.”
Ann Boyd is vice president of corporate communications for Cherwell Software. She describes herself as a purpose-driven person and believes in inspiring people – and companies – to do things differently in the world. Ann is a professional communicator and brand strategist, focusing on facilitating her own and others’ understanding – whether it’s about an organization, a technology, a person, or an issue. She has been at the intersection of technology and change management throughout her career. Whether working in media and analyst relations for Microsoft’s server software and first eBooks, or at AOL, witnessing our society’s collective adaptation to rapid technological transformation, Ann has always been fascinated by the ability of technology to advance us and push us forward.
Listen And Learn:
- Her approach to storytelling.
- How to create an “impact thread.”
- The importance of articulating your competitive differentiation in the marketplace.
- Her three-pronged approach to growing a brand.
- Why brands need to connect to something bigger than themselves.
- How your social presence can amplify your voice in the marketplace.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHERWELL SOFTWARE, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND ANN BOYD ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Your brand has to be ON 24/7/365. Call LORI JONES and the team at Avocet today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.