[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Annie_Wissner.mp3″ title=”Defining KPIs and Strategic Targeting of Ideal Customers with Annie Wissner of Hexagon Mining.” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Annie_Wissner_Headshoot_.jpg” background=”default” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” ]
“Taking a ‘spray and pray’ approach puts you in danger of, at best, being ignored by the wrong people, and at worse, the right people opt out.”
Annie Wissner runs marketing for Hexagon Mining, where she has helped transform the business into the first enterprise solution for mines. She has 20+ years in the B2B technology industry, and is a high-energy maximizer with certified project management skills. Both deadline and metric driven, Annie holds herself and her team accountable for delivering results that impact the bottom line. She proudly stands at the forefront as the lines between marketing, sales, and IT disappear and is guiding her team to take the lead in process and technology decisions for the business.
Listen And Learn:
- Her strategies for communicating and engaging with multiple audiences.
- How she listens to her customers and focuses on their buying journey.
- Ways to approach A/B testing that are not expensive or time consuming.
- The importance of developing personas of your ideal customers.
- Creating relevant and timely content.
TO FIND ANNIE WISSNER ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HEXAGON MINING, CLICK HERE.
Call LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102 to learn more.