[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Ashlee_Colliver_.mp3″ title=”Episode 194 Driving Organic Traffic Ashlee Colliver of Classy Llama” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Ashlee_Colliver_1.jpeg” background=”default” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” ]
“It does not matter how great your content is if the Google bots or any of the others can’t properly crawl your site.”
As a marketing veteran, Ashlee Colliver has worked with well over 70 organizations during her 15+ year career. In her career, Ashlee worked to move an entirely offline company to a nearly 100% digital operation increasing revenues with the move by 152%. She also drove a campaign that resulted in fully funding the build of a not-for-profit Hospice House in Harrison, Arkansas, the only one of its kind in the United States. In the past five years, she’s worked inside the e-Commerce space exclusively. Within Classy Llama, Ashlee launched and continues to lead the marketing services team providing marketing expertise to multiple merchants.
Listen And Learn:
- How to optimize and secure your organic traffic.
- Her multi-phased approach to planning for and launching a website.
- The recommended tools for boosting SEO.
- The importance of “stage crawl.”
- Why making changes, especially during the staged phase of your website launch, can negatively impact your organic search at launch.
- How to set up an improvement plan during the post-launch phase.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CLASSY LLAMA, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND ASHLEE COLLIVE ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Ready to ignite your SEO?! Call LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102 to learn more.