“Walk alongside (your team) and build (the vision) together until they can see themselves in the vision”
Listen & Learn:
- The three core tenets to creating a powerful brand strategy.
- The difference between a house of brand vs. a branded house.
- Recommendations for getting everyone across an organization on the same page.
- Building bridges with legacy brands during acquisitions.
- Important questions leaders need to ask as they are building a vision for their brands.
- Making your vision plain
As a professional communicator working in the realm of space technology, Austin Jordan, vice president of marketing and communications for Redwire Space, has one job: to help bridge the gap between the lab bench and the barbershop. There are cutting-edge advancements happening in space that can impact the future of exploration or deliver products that can improve life on Earth. While the engineers ardently work on their R&D, Austin is working to improve science communication. Press releases are no longer the most effective way to disseminate news and developments. New channels like blogs, social media, and visual media are now ideal platforms for communicating with the general public. The challenge, Austin believes, is to leverage these new outlets and create authentic experiences with your audience. It is an exciting time as researchers expand the boundaries of scientific knowledge and he wants to make sure that John Q Public knows what’s going on. He is, in short, trying to make research news just as buzzworthy as the latest viral Tik Tok.
Create a powerful marketing strategy to grow your brand. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.