[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Barbra_Weaver_Smith.m4a” title=”Episode 25: Collaboration in the Sale Process, with Barbra Weaver Smith of The Whale Hunters” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/square-Barbara___Smith77_CA4112_636066490079327154.jpg” background=”default” ]
Barbara Weaver Smith is founder and CEO of The Whale Hunters ®, co-author of Whale Hunting: How to Land Big Sales and Transform Your Company, and author of the new book, Whale Hunting with Global Accounts: Four Critical Sales Strategies to Win Global Customers. She works with companies to grow their businesses by making bigger sales to bigger customers. Listen to this episode to help better define your customer.
Listen and Learn:
- How the Inuit people inspired Barbara.
- The purpose of going global.
- Defining your customer through Whale Hunting.
- How to be selective in who you serve.
- Four Critical Sales Strategies.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE WHALE HUNTERS, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND BARBARA ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
TO FIND BARBARA’S BOOKS, CLICK BELOW.
- Whale Hunting: How to Land Big Sales and Transform Your Company
- Whale Hunting with Global Accounts: Four Critical Sales Strategies to Win Global Customers