“Purpose is a powerful marketing tool.”
Listen & Learn:
- All about his new book, SEEING THE HOW: Transforming What People Do, Not Buy, to Gain Market Advantage.
- Why it’s important to focus on the CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
- Why brands need to start with the customer in mind, then move on to developing products.
- How marketers can take data-driven research on customer behavior, behavioral psychology, marketing analysis, and storytelling to see things through other people’s eyes.
- How Warby Parker changed the game…and…
- The importance of understanding how an idea will fit into people’s lives.
Allen Adamson is the author of several books, including the recently published, SEEING THE HOW: Transforming What People Do, Not Buy, to Gain Market Advantage. In his career, he has worked with a broad spectrum of consumer and B2B businesses in industries ranging from packaged goods to hospitality, technology to healthcare, and with numerous global brands such as Accenture, GE, Johnson & Johnson, FedEx, HBO, Marriott, MetLife, P&G, Sony, and Verizon. A sought-after industry commentator, Allen has appeared on ABC News, NBC’s Today, CNBC’s Squawk Box and Closing Bell, and Fox Business Network, and is often quoted in publications including The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Advertising Age, and Forbes. He is co-founder and managing partner of Metaforce, a disruptive marketing and brand consultancy that takes a multidisciplinary, channel-agnostic approach to driving growth.
Customer-first marketing that gets our clients noticed. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.