“You can’t expect that the expected is going to do what you need it to do.”
Listen & Learn:
- How thinking divergently fosters growth.
- Tying bold creative strategies to growth.
- How to become your clients’ creative agent.
- Why curiosity is the most important element of all creative strategies.
- What defines the creative mindset.
- Why big ideas don’t have to have big budget.
- Tips for embracing a creative.
Ben Ingham is a brand and digital communications leader, a content marketing strategist, and the creative director and senior manager of marketing communications at Peraton. He is a MarCom Platinum Award-winning marketer specializing in integrated campaigns, content, and creative strategy. Over the course of his career, he has marketed complex multi-billion-dollar solutions for large companies as well as for a rising mid-sized enterprises across digital, programmatic, and traditional advertising, as well as through social media, print, earned media, and web channels. Ben is known for big ideas, creative energy, solid strategies, and an analytic eye that uses data to prove return on investment. He is a motivator, a mediator, and a collaborator looking to drive complex marketing campaigns that make an impact.
Bold and brave strategies for brands that are ready to push beyond the range of acceptability when it comes to creative. Learn more from Lori Jones by calling today. 303-678-7102.