“The more organic, the more authentic, the less salesy, the fewer ‘buy now’ messaging in our ads, the better.”
Bethany Claypool brings more than 15 years of marketing experience to Fathom Events, where she serves as head of marketing. In her role, Bethany leads the development of custom-tailored marketing plans for more than 160 box office titles each year, ensuring the entertainment experience and success of each title while leading the strategy of Fathom’s advertising, event marketing, digital marketing, branding, sponsorships, and PR practices. Prior to joining Fathom Events, Bethany was the senior marketing manager at the University of Denver where she was responsible for creating, deploying, tracking, and measuring marketing strategies. She also gained experience at multiple advertising agencies, with a focus on employer branding and strategy development, and marketing for some of the world’s largest consumer package goods brands.
Listen & Learn:
- Using Reddit to engage your community.
- Creative and strategic approaches with Reddit that build brand awareness and audience connection.
- How to integrate social media with Reddit.
- Dispelling the myths and misconceptions of Reddit.
- Where should you start on Reddit?
- Why it’s important to enter the Reddit platform as a user first.
Integrate Reddit into your marketing strategies to engage customers and create relationships with your audience. LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.