“Chatter does matter!”
Bill Bice has always been an entrepreneur, starting his first company at age 14. At 18, he started ProLaw Software, the first integrated ERP for law firms. Bill then became a VC as a founding partner in the Verge Fund, investing in high tech, high growth companies. As a serial entrepreneur, Bill believes that good marketing is all about data and he is passionate about helping small businesses grow. A programmer at heart, Bill founded boomtime, maker of fuse, a marketing-as-a-service platform that approaches marketing as a technology problem. In his many years in business, Bill has learned that when you follow the data, really good things happen. Bill has one simple goal: to enable small businesses to more effectively compete with their larger competitors.
Listen & Learn:
- The importance of having a responsive website.
- Building engagement on LinkedIn.
- How to create social currency to grow your customer base, get referrals, and boost viable leads.
- The importance of following the data.
- Why go-to-market strategies need to be grounded in word-of-mouth marketing.
- Why consistency is the one thing that many brands forget.
Getting the word out about your brand is about authenticity and value-driven content. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today. 303-678-7102