“It has to begin with self-orientation and self-awareness to become trusted and then (to have the ability to overcome) fear in order to be bold enough to have an impact.”
Listen & Learn:
- The hallmarks of a trusted advisor.
- Credibility, authenticity, and relationships: the marketer’s role in reputation and crisis management.
- The steps to becoming a trusted advisor.
- Going beyond simply “serving and responding” to leading and challenging.
- The important balance between earning trust and being bold when having an impact.
- Understanding yourself and others and having the ability to ask questions are the foundations of building trust
Bill Coletti is a leader in the field of reputation management, crisis communications, and executive development. He specializes in preparing senior leaders for the challenges they will face in the crucible of crisis: the moment where everything is at stake and they have to perform at their best.
He has more than 25 years of global experience managing high-stakes crises, complex issues, and challenging media landscapes for both Fortune 500 companies and winning global political campaigns.
Bill is a keynote speaker, Wall Street Journal Risk & Compliance panelist, and bestselling author of Critical Moments: The New Mindset of Reputation Management.
He lives in Austin, Texas, and is a keen sailor, cyclist, and yoga enthusiast.
We are our clients’ trusted advisors in all things crisis communications and reputation management. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more.