[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Bill_Coletti_Final_Edit_-_3_12_20_9.08_PM.mp3″ title=”Episode 301: Crisis Communications and Reputation Management with Reputation Management Expert Bill Coletti” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Copy_of_BillPs7924_1_1.jpg” background=”default” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true”]
“The company owns its brand, the public owns its reputation.”
Bill Coletti is a reputation management, crisis communications, and professional development expert, keynote speaker, and the best-selling author of Critical Moments: The New Mindset of Reputation Management. He has more than 25 years of global experience managing high-stakes crises, issues management, and media relations challenges for Fortune 500 companies and in winning global political campaigns. Bill previously co-led the Global Risk Management and Crisis Communications Practice for Hill+Knowlton Strategies, and he has provided senior counsel for numerous clients including AT&T, Target Corporation, American Airlines, The Home Depot, and Xerox over the course of his career.
Listen And Learn:
- Why he recommends a hands-on approach.
- how successful reputation management hinges on recognizing and responding within those critical moments in time.
- The importance of involving executive leadership.
- The difference between reputation management and crisis management/crisis communications.
- Setting expectations with the Four As.
TO FIND BILL COLETTI ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
The importance of crisis communications and reputation management. Learn more by calling the Avocet Communications team today at 303-678-7102.