“The company owns its brand, the public owns its reputation.”
Bill Coletti is a reputation management, crisis communications, and professional development expert, keynote speaker, and the best-selling author of Critical Moments: The New Mindset of Reputation Management. He has more than 25 years of global experience managing high-stakes crises, issues management, and media relations challenges for Fortune 500 companies and in winning global political campaigns. Bill previously co-led the Global Risk Management and Crisis Communications Practice for Hill+Knowlton Strategies, and he has provided senior counsel for numerous clients including AT&T, Target Corporation, American Airlines, The Home Depot, and Xerox over the course of his career.
Listen And Learn:
- Why he recommends a hands-on approach.
- how successful reputation management hinges on recognizing and responding within those critical moments in time.
- The importance of involving executive leadership.
- The difference between reputation management and crisis management/crisis communications.
- Setting expectations with the Four As.
The importance of crisis communications and reputation management. Learn more by calling the Avocet Communications team today at 303-678-7102.