“People everywhere have some very common goals. People want more truth and they want more love.”
Bill Graebel was appointed the chief executive officer of Graebel Companies, Inc. in 2007, and in 2018 was named as chairman of the board of directors. Under his leadership, Bill has evolved the family-owned company into a multi-national, global workforce and workplace mobility solutions provider for some of the world’s top companies. Today, the company manages nearly 80,000 annual mobility initiations across 165 countries, employs nearly 900 people worldwide, and has become synonymous with the highest quality relocation and workplace services. Bill has been awarded several honors including, “Global Mobility Professional of the Year,” “Maverick of the Year,” and was a finalist for “Corporate Responsibility CEO of the Year.”
Listen And Learn:
- How authenticity, transparency, and a values-based style are vitally important to success.
- The three elements of his leadership and communication style.
- The importance of having your values on display.
- How he has positioned his company to be the employer and customer of choice with his team and his suppliers.
- About the company’s human-centric values.
- How the company has adapted and evolved over the course of its 60+ -year history.
Building top-of-mind awareness for your brand is what we do. Call LORI JONES TODAY AT 303-678-7102 to learn more.