[smart_track_player url=” http://traffic.libsyn.com/integrateandignite/Bob_Tipton_encor_.mp3″ title=”Episode 231: Humanizing the Other with Bob Tipton Transformational Change Architect” image=”https://assets.libsyn.com/secure/show/82928/Screen_Shot_2018-10-02_at_10.23.08_AM.png” background=”default” social_gplus=”false” social_linkedin=”true” ]
“Saying ‘I’m busy’ should not be a badge of honor.”
Bob Tipton, founder and CEO of Team Tipton and organizational transformation architect, has been working as an entrepreneur in professional services since 1986. He is a high-energy, innovative, and insightful transformational change architect, leadership facilitator, keynote speaker, and author. For over 30 years he has been refining Team Tipton’s innovative approach for guiding businesses through future-forward, results-focused transformational change initiatives. With a game-changing approach toward driving strategic growth and positive culture shifts, the Team Tipton model has been successful in sectors including government agencies, public works, utilities, nonprofits, healthcare, and education.
Listen And Learn:
- The importance of recognizing the energy we all bring into situations.
- The deep value of kindness.
- How we have to be brave enough to challenge our own beliefs.
- How to see the humanity in others.
- The psychology behind the need some people have to “always be right.”
- The power of the message in his book, What’s Right, Not Who’s Right.
TO FIND BOB TIPTON ON LINKEDIN, CLICK HERE.
Learn more about Avocet’s integrated approach to making brands in demand by calling LORI JONES at 303-678-7102.