“No one believes it when you say you’re cool. But, when someone else says it, everyone believes it.”
Brad Smith is the COO of Jack Grace, a premier golf footwear company specializing in high-quality saddle golf shoes with unique saddles you can swap. Brad has a diverse background in marketing, customer service, strategy, politics, and international retail. Before joining Jack Grace, Brad was at Skullcandy, a hyper-growth consumer lifestyle brand, where he worked on numerous projects to move the company forward, including the company IPO, a strategic rebuild of the customer service department, and overseeing the $10M marketing budget through a major corporate restructuring. He has spent his career diving into problems to get them resolved with short-term and long-term solutions.
Listen And Learn:
- Why every “idea guy” needs a good “operations guy.”
- How a brand’s number one focus should always be on the customer.
- Navigating a very crowded marketplace.
- Explaining your value proposition, telling your story, and responding to your customers.
- His philosophy and strategies for building brand credibility.