“Create a direct-to-consumer network before you sell in-store.”
Listen & Learn:
- Tips for striking that hard-to-achieve balance between direct-to-consumer and brick-and-mortar.
- Customer segments and how to approach each.
- The value of in-store demos and roadshows.
- Making your marketing more efficient so that you can scale your small business into a bigger business.
- The process and analytics to determine how marketing can benefit the top-of-line revenue even for smaller brands.
Brandon Porras is VP of marketing for Kodiak Cakes, a fast-growing natural foods company located in the scenic Rocky Mountains of Park City, Utah, that makes great-tasting products that are packed with protein, 100% whole grains, and non-GMO ingredients. Brandon loves his job! He is currently responsible for leading Kodiak’s marketing team to #sharethebear. Kodiak is experiencing crazy growth which, for Brandon, comes with fun opportunities and new responsibilities. Brandon excels at creating new ways of marketing in the small food space, bringing millennials back to the center store, and collaborating with Kodiak’s amazing marketing team to expand the brand.
Creative strategies for growing your small business into a bigger brand. Call LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102 to learn more!