“Building your intuition is like building a muscle.”
Bri Seeley is an inspirational woman who supports women around the world to bring their visions to life. Through her signature six-month training outlined in her bestselling book, Permission to Leap (and her podcast by the same name!) she guides entrepreneurs through the process of leaping from the day you commit to your vision, all the way through each stage, up until the day you land softly on the other side of it all. A catalyst, speaker, and author, she is a regular contributor for The Huffington Post and Influencive and is known by many for her compassionate, yet tell-it-like-it-is guidance that creates massive and epic changes in every woman she encounters. Bri has been featured on NBC’s The Today Show, Forbes, Inc., Medium, Free Enterprise, Kickstarter, and PBS. In 2016, she received the Outstanding Small Business award from the Los Angeles Mayor’s Office.
Listen And Learn:
- How to be in control of your “internal state of being.”
- How to be “in joy,” even when doing the things that you might not like doing.
- The importance of surrendering control so that you can be open to the “nudge from the universe.”
- How a lack of commitment creates stagnation.
- Why intuition is something that you must actively engage with every single day.