“It has nothing to do with (the product), it has everything to do with WHY (your customers) want it.”
Britton Purser created Vintage Overland out of necessity, out of “the need to grab that romance, passion, and sense of adventure and take it into the middle of nowhere.” Britton, alongside his two brothers, Cody and Cullen, spend day and night in the studio where they meticulously design, shape and assemble each of their custom caravans by hand. It is Vintage Overland’s desire to preserve the quality and heritage of American craftsmanship.
Listen And Learn:
- How to market to your customers’ lifestyles.
- Why he takes a “coffee shop” approach to marketing.
- The value of PR and third-party endorsement.
- The importance of zeroing in on who your customers are.
- Why it’s important to thank your employees every day.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT VINTAGE OVERLAND CARAVANS, CLICK HERE.
Good strategy starts with differentiation. Learn more by calling LORI JONES today at 303-678-7102.