“Your home page isn’t your home page anymore. The first page of your branded search is your home page.”
Listen & Learn:
- Why what shows up in a search is just as important as what’s NOT showing up.
- The importance of creating positive content and assets that show up on the SEO side.
- Tips to easily out-pace and out-weigh any of the competitors or anyone out there wanting to sabotage you online.
- Tips for boosting your ranking on Google on this episode.
- Three steps for using SEO to find out what your brand reputation looks like.
- How to optimize your branded terms to boost your market penetration and help you sell more.
Bryan Phelps has a reputation of trusted expertise with little fanfare. As founder and CEO of Big Leap, he has built a company that provides all the flexibility and communication of a boutique agency combined with the scale and accountability of a global firm. With a clear focus on four core services – SEO, content, social media, and marketing automation – Bryan is known for his expertise, ethics, and excellence. Big Leap has earned its place on the Inc. 5000, UV50 Fastest Growing Companies, MWCN Utah100, and has achieved a “Best Company to Work For” award. Built on “The Core Four” digitals services (SEO, social, automation, and reputation management), Big Leap is known as a straightforward-thinking digital agency that is transparent and achieves results.
Optimize your brand’s online reputation with strategic SEO. Learn more from LORI JONES today by calling 303-678-7102.