Carl has a BS in Civil Engineering from the University of Delaware. He is a licensed Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Carl started in the construction trades to work his way through high school and college.
After graduation, Carl was hired by URS, a global leader in engineeringand construction, as an engineer leading environmental cleanup projects as a general contractor. Carl then learned the land development business from the inside as a project manager for Nave Newell, a land development engineering company. Carl founded the Carl Wright Group in 1998 as a way to combine his passion for real estate, engineering, and construction.
Listen and Learn:
- How to set goals and keep them
- What Carl’s three most important leadership qualities are
- Discover the power of the daily huddle
- Why tenacity is key to success
- How podcasts fit into your marketing plans